- Visited the Antique Auto Museum at Hersey
- We went to see Paula Poundstone in York
- Enjoyed the gorgeous weather we are having, like over 20 degrees Celsius
- Got a tan
- Took several nice walks
- Went out to lunch a few times
- Practiced Photography
- Went to class and enjoyed it very much
- Got a new window in the car
- More golf practice for my son
- Took long walks
- Sowed sunflowers and Columbines to plant in the garden later
- Planted perennials in front of the house
- Thought through our plans for fencing in the backyard (hopefully up next month)
- Made a long, long what to do list
- Bought curtains for my sons bedroom but haven't hanged them yet
- Went to get my social security number which I could pick up today, but have class tonight
- Had to get new t-shirts because thanks to, amongst other things, the lunches, my waistline is gone. Waistline? What waistline? Did I ever have a waistline?
- Decided that selling my pictures might be a good idea
- Than decided that that last thing is very scary, who would buy them?
- Am still liking my not so new anymore Dyson
Also, for the people who follow it.
Last week my Green Card arrived, so from now on I am official a resident of the US.
But…no word on my sons application yet.
We got a RFE (request for more evidence) thanks to a slip up I made on one of his papers.
When writing the date on something, I always have to think twice, since here it is the month first, than the day. I must have missed once….
In spite of writing it the right way several other times and the fact there was a copy of his passport with all these papers, they wanted a new birth certificate and a translation.
They must have received those last Friday, so for now we have everything crossed in hope they will send him his card very soon.