Monday, December 3, 2007

Being Thankful

Thanksgiving is over but as the comment on Petra's last post said, we can celebrate thanksgiving every day. I sure have a lot to be thankful for in this past year. Most important is finding Petra and starting this journey of ours.

I am fortunate in that I have had the chance to do many wonderful things in my life that I have truly enjoyed but I have to say that in recent years I have fallen into a hole of my own. Thinking that maybe my time was past and I should just settle for a boring rest of my life. Whoa was I wrong. LOL I am having the best time of my life right now thanks to Petra. We have done so much already even though the distance right now makes it a little harder but there are so many things that I want to do and share together that I need to live to be a very old man to get it all done.

One thing I can say for sure is that for the first time in I don't know how long, I am really in the Christmas spirit because I will be spending it with the people that mean the most to me in the world. Ho Ho Ho.

No comments: