Thursday, November 20, 2008

You know how it is...

you're in the car, on your way to an important meeting, or on your way to the airport to take the plane for a vacation and you are about an hour from home and you suddenly realize, you forgot to turn off the coffee machine...

What do you do, go back, probably to find out you did turn it off, or do you drive on, worrying the rest of your day if the house will be burned down when you get back.

I had that moment yesterday, I went over and over the papers that I sent Jack and yesterday I suddenly started thinking I forgot to sign my letter of intent.
The more I think about it, the more I know I forgot. Silly off course.
And even if I forgot, Jack is still waiting for several papers, so if I forgot there is plenty of time to get a new, signed one to him.

My only dilemma now is, do I send him a new one now, or do I wait until he got it and check if I signed.


If this is how it is going to be the next months, I am going to be a basket case very soon.
Or am I already?
Who knows, maybe I should return to my therapy from this moment.
In Cape May we found this shop, filled to the rim with embroidery patterns.
I couldn't help but get a little piece to see if I still like it. And I still love cross stitching. The finished piece will be a small addition to our Christmas decorations and in the mean time it takes my mind of all the things that I can think of that can go wrong.


Grrrr, had to edit my yours and you're's
LOL, know that is wrong but it sounds funny.

No comments: