Thursday, February 14, 2008

This Week

Petra is going through a lot of issues right now and with the trip just days away it couldn't come at a worse time. My main concern is that Tom gets better and there are no more complications. Tom and I did form a close bond on my visits and I want him to be around for a long time yet. I have had some scares with my two boys but nothing critical yet. I can only imagine how hard it is to get to the point where those kinds of decisions have to be made.

As far as the upcoming trip goes, I have told Petra that only if she feels comfortable with the dogs health at that time should she come. I would do the same if the roles were reversed. Let's think positive though and hope that all will be good when the time comes.

I have been cleaning every inch of my house over the past couple of weeks on my hands and knees so it would be nice for her to see it at least once looking good. LOL

No comments: