Friday, February 22, 2008

Time to pack

Finally...

For about 1,5 day it looked like the whole trip had to be canceled because of sudden dog sitter issues. Talk about stress...
Still not really happy about the arrangements, but it will have to do this way.

Soooooooooooooooo, finally I got to look into the closets to see what needs to come with us. Only to find out that my son outgrew most of his shirts.
So I had to make a trip to the shops this morning to get him at least something to wear.
Did get a little smile, so I guess I did well. Always a miracle when buying for a 13 year old.

Also had to dig really deep for warm gloves and hats, we haven't had real winter weather in a long, long time.
And it sounds like we can expect some over there.

Anyway, tomorrow this time, the plane should have done the first of the 3852 miles that will bring us to Jack.

Off to go packing again...

No comments: