Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not my best day

so far I have dropped my coffee, managed to 'almost' get hit by a car and it is only 10:30 AM.

Am having a day off today because last week I found a little lump on one of my dogs. Normally I wouldn't worry and wait, but this little lump was on her trachea.
mijn meissie With the upcoming move to the US in the back of my mind I didn't want to take any risk and had it looked at.It is benign, but in a rotten place.
So today her surgery was scheduled, as a matter of fact, it is taking place right now.
Things like this turn me into a nervous wreck and it shows in the above stated little accidents.
Think I will try to stay in the house as much as possible today.

And there is plenty to do.
Started checking the closets last week and threw out a lot, clothes, blankets, shoes and other stuff I don't need to drag with me to the US.
It is amazing how much you gather in just 2 years time.

Anyway, every thing is done now with the move in the back of my mind.
Started cleaning the bathroom and kitchen thoroughly so that I just need to wipe off things when I get out.
Also am making a list of things that I have to cancel and when. Things I need to change.
Enough to keep me busy at a day like this.

In the meantime,Jack's office moved again and that kept him really busy. Which is why we don't see him on the blog very much.

The both of us are exhausted at the end of the day and I wonder how long we can keep up. 4,5 more weeks to go to the interview and I hope we can move soon after that.
We are both so looking forward to relax for a bit.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

That doens't sound good, I hope that the surgery was successful?
Sterkte!