Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back to the Real World Now.





Our holiday together has come to an end. Speaking for myself, it was a wonderful adventure. I imagine it will take all of us a few days to recover from being on the go from early in the morning until late at night every day. We certainly didn't sit in our room and look at the walls all day, LOL. I hope the first experience of being in the states was a positive one for Petra. It's just too bad that it involves such a long travel time to get here and back.



I hope Petra will share some of the great pictures that she took but I will show this one of the Old Key West resort where we stayed. It was nice and comfortable and was a welcomed place to come home to every night to rest our tired feet.


The journey we are taking now has another adventure completed. I hope Petra is willing to have many, many more in the future. Thank you Petra for making the long trip over to experience a piece of the US.


Only a few more weeks and I will be in the Netherlands again. I can't wait.

No comments: