Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yep, Too Late

I have been very busy the last few days getting everything that I thought needed to be done around here. Well it is at the point now that whatever doesn't get done just won't be done. As Petra says, as long as the dogs are being taken care of and we have our tickets and passports etc., then let's have fun and relax.
One thing we both found out is that no matter what you have planned, life doesn't stop and there have been many things for both of us that have popped up that we would have wished didn't at this time.

But now is the time to enjoy this chance to be together again and be kids and soak up every experience. I am so excited that you would think that I was 10 years old, not _____. LOL

Petra, just a few more days and I will be welcoming you to the US. I'm ready.

No comments: