Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Let's Go For 200.

The last 5 months since Petra and I started this blog has been really exciting. I'm sure the next 5 will be even more so.
This past July, I made the trip over to The Netherlands to visit Petra and it was one of the best times of my life. I will always remember that first trip. Especially how nervous we both were at the beginning. And then it was great fun for the 3 of us to experience Disney World. Not a true picture of life in the US but another memory that we will keep with us forever.
Now we are starting the rest of this journey and more trips planned with the goal of making this a permanent situation. It sure will be nice to plan all of these trips from the same place. LOL We have lots of places to see and lots of things to do with our time together. Whether it will be sitting quietly at home or traveling the far reaches of the world, I know that the best part of it will be sharing it with Petra.

No comments: