Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Involved With One of Them? LOL

It is odd that for awhile after you quit smoking every time someone near you lights up you have those feelings that you want one but over time then you turn into "one of them" LOL.

I may be wrong but I think Europe is still much more a smoking continent than we are here, at least in many parts of the US. Here in Pennsylvania most every public building and resturaunt is smoke free and just south of us in the state of Maryland even bars and taverns are smoke free now. There is nothing worse than sitting down to a meal in a resturaunt and having the people at the next table all light up. Yuck.

I think Petra will have a harder time getting me to give up having some red wine in the evening but since we are finding that we want a long, long time to enjoy life together, unhealthy habits like smoking only made good sense. Oh, and we still seem to have a problem with eating too much good food also. LOL

No comments: