Friday, June 29, 2007

Off course

Wouldn't you believe this, with only 6 days to go, my eldest dog decided that she no longer could hold it and peed in the backroom.
Have a big yellow stain in my light carpet now.
Already have been trying to clean it, but I guess I need something more aggressive to get it cleaned up without leaving an odour
-sigh-

It is a good thing that Jack has dogs also, he is used to every day life with greyhounds.
Meaning that he knows he will have little space on the couch or a cold needlenose at places that make you go 'eeks' .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww poor Isa! She really is getting old I guess. :-/

Well the good news is that in Jacks carpet are 'several' accident spots. So his is worse.

Don't worry, just cover it up with something if it won't come out. ;)