Friday, September 14, 2007

Favorite Time of Year


You did not scare me off Petra. LOL It's funny how the best of plans always seem to get snags in them.

In one month I will be getting on the plane to meet my favorite people in the world at Disney World. The weather there will seem like summer to us but at home we will be entering my favorite time of the year. The leaves are turning color and the nights are getting chilly.

It is also the time of year that over here a big deal is made of Halloween. One tradition in my neighborhood is for some of us to get together one evening over food and wine and carve pumpkins. I can't wait until Petra is here at this time to enjoy the fun and the beautiful scenery. We will see these sights on our walks near the house.

We will get a taste of the season though. We have tickets for the Disney's Halloween Party on Thursday night so you will see what this is all about over here.


No comments: