Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's All Coming Together.

I will make sure that you can get ribs Petra. More than once if you want them. LOL I love them too.

Things seem to be coming together and time keeps moving on. It will soon be just a month away. It has gone a lot quicker than I thought it would.

Today in the mail I received our luggage tags for the Disney Express. What is supposed to happen is that we put these on our bags and then we don't have to wait at the baggage claim after we get off of the plane. Disney people will pick them up for us and deliver them to our rooms. It sure sounds good and I have checked reviews from lots of people who have done it and they say that it works just fine.
I don't know. Somehow I have this feeling that letting someone else pick up our luggage and deliver it is a disaster waiting to happen. I guess we just have to trust the "system" in this case. Oh boy are we in trouble. LOL

No comments: