Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back in the US

I had hoped to post something as soon as I got home but my trip back was full of problems and a trip that should have taken about 12-13 hours total, including travel to and from airports, ended up taking 35 hours. UGH. On top of that I developed a really nasty head cold the day before I left Petra's house so sitting in airports or on planes with piles of tissues blowing my nose was no fun at all. LOL

I will post much more as soon as I feel back to normal but I want to say that this was the best Christmas I can remember thanks to Petra and her family. I felt so much a part of the whole holiday season and so relaxed being a part of a wonderful group of people who took me in as a friend. You all will never know how special you made me feel.

No comments: