Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Biergarten

The first full day we are there I think we will ease into it by eating at the Biergarten at the Germany section of Epcot. After all it will be October and what better way to start it off than with traditional German food and beer?

This will be a treat for me but I'm sure not so unusual for Petra. Over here there are very few authentic German restaurants and the idea of sitting down to eat at long tables with people you don't know would scare the pants off of most americans. I hope we are seated next to people that are not too up tight about sharing space with strangers.

Anyway, besides the traditional food and drink there is an oom-pah-pah band and alpen horn and even polka dancing. Petra, where I grew up I had lots of neighbors from Poland and I did learn how to Polka. Beware! LOL






No comments: