Tuesday, August 14, 2007

To do list

before taking of to Florida there are a few things that need to be done overhere and a few things I like to have done.
If I am thinking about it, October still sounds so far away, but if you put it into days...
60 days isn't much to lose a few pounds (which is still on my to do list)
Than there is this other important matter to take care of, the dogs.
With a 14 year old dog a kennel is no option so they are going to a friend. But we found out that we have a 2 day gap before she can take the two eldest dogs, so for that I still need to find someone.
Let me see, than there is the bathingsuit thing, I am afraid I tend to procrastinate on shopping for things like that, so I will need at least 55 days to gather my courage to go shopping for one.
A passport for my son is also on the list, just like a pair of shorts and shoes for him.12 year olds tend to have grown out of all their clothes if you look away for more than 5 minutes.

And I have 2 other projects, one is finding a job, second is my front garden.
Both need a lot of attention the next few weeks.

Hmm, looks like I will be busy enough the next weeks.
How about you Jack?

No comments: