Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tuesday Oct. 16


LOL Petra. I have the feeling they will be picking on me a lot at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. I seem to always end up with my elbows on the table. And as far as wondering what I would look like doing the Polka? Maybe you should join me on the dance floor and see for yourself. LOL


Tuesday should be a pretty exciting day for us. Besides spending the day at one of the parks, we have tickets that night for the Cirque Du Soliel. One of the restaurants that looks neat that is walking distance to the Cirque theatre is the Rainforest Cafe. I think we will have fun eating there before the performance and then walking through the area they call Downtown Disney to the show at 9 pm. One shop along the way that I think we will all want to spend some time is the Lego Store. Who doesn't like Lego's? I hear there are several life size displays made from legos that will be fun to see.



No comments: