Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh No...The "To Do" List.

Yes, I have one also. I think mine is a little shorter but they still need to be taken care of. I think you are ahead of me Petra in taking care of the dogs. I have no idea yet who will be watching mine and I need to start looking for someone very soon. I have been told of a couple possibilities so I better pick up the phone and check.

My biggest personal goal is to get out every good day between now and then and exercise. Either long hard walks or on the bike. I want to lose a few pounds as well. We will do it. I think the idea of walking around in a bathing suit will motivate me to get it done.

Oh, by the way Petra. I didn't tell you that we have to walk across a piece of the property to get to the pool. It should be an interesting walk. LOL


No comments: