Saturday, August 25, 2007

Too Much Fun

I am probably having way too much fun at my age planning our trip to Disney World but then again, no one has ever accused me of acting my age. LOL So I guess the kid in me is coming out in full force.
One great thing about Disney is that they go out of their way to make the entire experience unique and one of a kind. From the attractions and shows at the four theme parks to where you stay and even where you eat, they try and make it unlike anything you may have experienced before.

I am having a great time planning where we will eat each night at the moment. There are plenty of quiet romantic and family stye restaurants to choose from but there are also several "one of a kind" places that not only serve great food but make it an event at the same time. At these restaurants there is a "theme" and the employees are not only waiters and waitresses but actors and actresses as well and play a role keeping with the theme.

I guess I must be losing it to get so excited about food. If I haven't bored everyone away from our blog I will show some of the choices we have talked about. They look like they should be lots of fun.

No comments: