Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Are We Almost There Yet?

In a little over 24 hours I will be getting my things together to go to the airport. Wow, this is exciting.

What do you think the chances will be that I can sleep on the trans-atlantic flight? Probably pretty slim. I have the feeling that I am going to be very anxious on the plane. Not because I am afraid to fly but because I want to get there as soon as possible and start our time together. It will be the same as 1 o'clock in the morning for me when we land in Amsterdam at 7 am their time. That is why I hope I can at least get a couple of hours of sleep.

I have had the pleasure of meeting two of Petra's sisters and a close friend on msn. I'll try and assure everyone that I am an ok guy and hopefully will become good friends with all.

And yes Petra, that means you have to get on that big bird and head west.

No comments: