Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Weather

I should be cleaning the house so that when my son and the neighbors come in to take care of the dogs while I am gone, they won't know what a terrible mess things are usually in. But the weather here is so perfect today that I don't want to waste it. It is one of those days that you wish you could put in a bottle to save and use whenever you like. It is about 70 degrees (21c), not a cloud to be seen anywhere, hardly any humidity so the air looks and smells so clean. You can see as far as the eyes will let you without any haze to stop the views.

The weather forecast for the Netherlands looks pretty good so far for the days I am there. Let's hope it stays that way.

I am feeling the same way Petra. These last few days are starting to go very slow. That is why I really should get back to the cleaning so I can keep busy and make the time seem like it is going faster. I can't imagine what Wednesday is going to feel like. I don't board the plane until 3 pm. I will be going nuts until that time.

No comments: