Monday, July 16, 2007

More Pictures





I think I better post some of the pictures I want before everyone is scared away after looking at the pictures of me. You are right Petra........you better start running. LOL

One of the things I really enjoy is looking at Petra's pictures and I told her that I really wanted to see how she captures images that I totally don't see. It is a real talent in my opinion to look at a broad canvas and find the image that makes a good photograph.

For fun I thought I would post my pictures of Petra taking pictures and what it was that she captured at that moment.

I am convinced that I will never be able to take good photographs. I am just happy that one of us can and that I can enjoy them.
As you can see, I have no idea how to get pictures on here. LOL

No comments: