Thursday, July 26, 2007

One more day

to go before Jacks vacation has come to an end.
I am sure he will start updating really soon after he comes home, but for now, you have to deal with me for one more day.

Actually, I haven't really been in the mood to post.
There are a few things happening that don't belong on the Internet, but are stressing me out really bad.
I have been able to talk about them with Jack, which helps, but there isn't much he can do or even that I want him to do. But to have him listening, as are some other friends, that really helps.

On a happier note...went to Groningen today and I think that route will always have happy memories for me.
Hmm, waiting at the bus stop and being so occupied with each other that we almost missed the bus. LOL, the bus driver had a lot of fun over it and got to tease us a little.
Still smiling here, we had so much fun.

No comments: