Monday, July 2, 2007

Only 3 days left

And suddenly my house turns into a mess.
How on earth did that happen? Have a feeling I am constantly cleaning and picking up things.
LOL, it doesn't help that I took the sowing machine from its hiding place.
To my surprise, it still worked.
Also my shopping list gets longer and longer.
Do hope I remember how to bake apple pie, it has been years since I baked one.

By now Jack did meet two of my sisters on MSN and I hope it took away some of the fear that no one would understand him or wouldn't want to meet him. LOL, he still has to work hard though to get the sign of approval from my sisters.
At the least, one has to be child proof to survive a birthday over here.
Between us 4 girls, we have 8 kids and 8 kids can make a lot of noise.
For the rest, they don't bite, they are just curious.

Hmm, if I want to meet your neighbours, does that mean I have to get on that plane also?


No comments: