Sunday, July 22, 2007

My fault?

It must be, must have worn him out or scared him off.
Saturday morning Jack left for a vacation at the beach, with the dogs.
So short after his visit to me. Makes you wonder, doesn't it...

Anyway, he is computerless, which means we don't have as much contact as we are used to.
Which makes me realize how much contact we do have during the day.
We start every morning with a short chat, wishing good morning and talking about our plans for the day. Usually I try to have a picture of some kind to start the day off with. The rest of the day we send short messages but if work allows, sometimes have long conversations over the Internet.
And at night we talk over the phone, these calls can turn into really long ones.
We do try to keep an eye on that these days. The time difference is 6 hours, so by the time he can call it is close to midnight here.
And I do have to get up in the morning.

But to make a long story short, I miss our contact during the day and our calls during the night.
But than, maybe it is my own fault and maybe I 'did' wear him out LOL

No comments: